Many of Australia’s professional sports teams and most of Australasia’s major stadiums were at the Melbourne Cricket Ground for the southern hemisphere’s premier sport marketing conference. Click here for a delegate list.
Both speakers and delegates agree that the 2014 Sports Fan Summit (held at the Melbourne Cricket Ground, 30 June – 2 July) was a ‘Must Attend’ event. This was due to a great roster of both international and local presenters who freely shared their expertise, knowledge and insights. As a result, there were a myriad of takeaways and ideas that can be used immediately. So many in fact, it would be hard to remember them all.
The conference was filmed throughout and you can get access to nearly every session by purchasing a Digital Access Pass. The Digital Access Pass is valid until 30 June 2015 and allows unlimited viewing of the conference presentations during this period.
The standard price for a year-long Individual Digital Access Pass is $195. The standard price for a year-long Organisation Digital Access Pass is $375, for organisations where there will be a number of likely viewers of the presentations).
BUY BEFORE 16 August 2014 AND SAVE $150 – click here
- Buy an Organisation Digital Access Pass by 16 August to pay only $225
- View 18 presentations & hear from 13 international speakers and many local leaders
- As a bonus, receive PDF copies of all available conference presentations includes pdfs of all breakout sessions
- Watch the videos 5 times, 50 times, 500 times
- Click here to buy online or email email@example.com