2017 THEME = EVENT-FOCUSED FAN ENGAGEMENT
Building on the success of previous conferences, the 2017 Sports Fan Summit has recruited elite international and national sport marketers from some of the best competitions, clubs and teams in the world. These speakers will present across a range of fan-centric topics. All sessions have been specifically developed to enhance learning and every speaker has been chosen for his or her ability to interact with the audience and to provide delegates with key takeaways and insights.
The Sports Fan Summit has changed year on year to reflect a hugely competitive global, sport industry marketplace. This year is no different! All presentations will reflect the 2017 theme - 'Event-Focused Fan Engagement'.
CONFIRMED SPEAKERS & PANELISTS
The Sports Fan Summit will challenge your existing beliefs and allow you to examine existing practices in a friendly, relaxed learning environment. You will gain insight into the global sport industry, and hear contemporary thinking on topics important for the development of sport now and in the future. You will also be afforded significant opportunities to interact and network with like minded people faced with similar challenges and needs.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Anybody involved in the sport industry who wants to learn cutting-edge techniques from world-class sport marketers; all with fan engagement as a backdrop.
Attending the conference is likely to be invaluable for sport marketers and senior management; such as:-
• Event Managers
• Venue Operations Managers
• Ticketing and Membership Managers
• Commercial/Partnership/Sponsorship Managers
• Corporate Sponsors
• Community and CSR Managers at either club, franchise or Governing Body level
• Brand, Marketing & Comms Managers
• Fan Development & Fan Engagement Managers
• Digital, New Media & Social Media Managers
• Advertising, Brand, Creative & Digital agencies
• Sponsorship, Activation, Experiential and CSR agencies