2015 sports fan summit
The Sports Fan Summit has changed year on year to reflect a hugely competitive global, sport industry marketplace. This year is no different! Building on the success of previous conferences, the 2015 Sports Fan Summit will offer elite international and national speakers from some of the best competitions, clubs and teams in the world across a range of fan centric topics. All sessions have been specifically developed to enhance learning and every speaker has been chosen for his or her ability to interact with the audience and give delegates key takeaways on their subject matter.
The Sports Fan Summit will challenge your existing beliefs and allow you to examine existing practices in a friendly, relaxed learning environment. You will gain insight into the global sport industry, and hear contemporary thinking on topics important for the development of sport now and in the future. You will also be afforded significant opportunities to interact and network with like minded people faced with similar challenges and needs.
who should attend?
Anybody involved in the sport industry who wants to learn cutting edge techniques from global speakers all with engagement with the fan as a backdrop.
Attending the conference is likely to be invaluable for sport marketers and senior management; such as:-
• Event Managers
• Club/Franchise Ticketing and Membership Managers
• Stadium Commercial Managers
• Stadium Operations Managers
• Club/Franchise Sponsorship Managers
• Club/Franchise Commercial Managers
• Club/Franchise Corporate Partnership Managers
• Corporate Sponsors
• Sponsorship Agencies
• Community Managers at either club, franchise or Governing Body level
• Those with responsibility for CSR programmes
• CSR Agencies
• Club/franchise Fan Development Managers
• Brand Managers
• Marketing Managers
• Advertising & Branding Agencies
• Communications Managers
• Digital, New Media & Social Media Managers
• Digital Agencies
Watch highlights of the 2014 Sports Fan Summit